On the 25th/2/2015 at 8.30pm at the Inn at Dromoland the Clooney Quin GAA club team administrators met to kick off the 2015 playing season.
Brian Rochford chaired the meeting and presented an overview of team administrator role, as well as explaining the new club executive and the various new positions that have been put in place. Other topics and policies discussed were:
- An overview of the team administrator role and how they can help out team managers with player registration and many other admin tasks.
- Garda vetting plan
- Policy around collection of membership
- Results texting to the county board
- Publishing Fixtures and Results
- An explanation of how the website works and how it interacts with the club facebook page automatically
- An overview of how to add news content and photos to the new Club website.
- Each team administrator was given access to add news about their team(s) for the coming year
Overall it was a very productive session and lots of progress made.