The annual walk in memory of the late Packie Conroy will take place on Sunday April 14th. Once again, Clooney/Quin GAA complex will be the assembly point, with registration open from 11.30am. The walk will commence at 12 noon, with a choice of 5Km or 8Km distances. All donations on the day will go to Milford Hospice. This is a wonderful opportunity to get out for a stroll in a lovely area of the Parish and remember Packie who was a very popular member of our Community. The walk will be led by members of the Conroy Family. All are invited along, with refreshments served afterwards.
- Clooney Quin into Division 3 Hurling League Final June 21, 2019
- Clare Cup last round v Kilmaley June 21, 2019
- Clare GAA are recruiting a new GDA June 21, 2019
- Clooney Quin handball in Féile 2019 last weekend in Cork June 21, 2019
- Clooney Quin GAA lend support to The #HPVvaccine Awareness Campaign June 21, 2019