The annual walk in memory of the late Packie Conroy will take place on Sunday April 14th. Once again, Clooney/Quin GAA complex will be the assembly point, with registration open from 11.30am. The walk will commence at 12 noon, with a choice of 5Km or 8Km distances. All donations on the day will go to Milford Hospice. This is a wonderful opportunity to get out for a stroll in a lovely area of the Parish and remember Packie who was a very popular member of our Community. The walk will be led by members of the Conroy Family. All are invited along, with refreshments served afterwards.
- Clg Coiste an Chláir Night at the Dogs April 19, 2019
- Lotto Results April 19, 2019
- John and Jack represent Clare at U14 Football April 19, 2019
- U14 Camogie win over Sixmilebridge in Championship April 19, 2019
- Under 12 Ladies Football 2019 Update April 19, 2019